We enjoyed listening to General Conference (April 4 and 5). To help the kids enjoy it more, we made a "reverence tent" that they got to sit in as they listened. They seemed to like it a lot and had fun playing Conference Bingo in the tent. Candy for any Bingos they got certainly helped.

2 comments:
I love your couch tent for General Conference! I'm going to have to remember that for next time!
It was so fun seeing you and your adorable family! I felt like I knew all your kids intimately just from reading your updates and seeing their pictures. They probably were thinkg, "How do you know so much about me? "Who are you anyway?." I can't believe you're on your own these next several weeks, although if someone can do it, it's you. I'm thinking Sam and Mathhew need to become pen pals (if Matthew is up to it of course). I do wish you lived down the street from us! Thank goodness for blogs! Love all the pics by the way. Keep em coming!
Post a Comment