Hi Guys!
We're now officially on the web with our own blog and hope you'll enjoying visiting here for the latest and greatest on our little crew. I'm still trying to figure out this whole blog thing. I've long enjoyed looking at other people's blogs, but haven't ever authored a blog before. A first time for everything. I've been wanting to do this for a long time and decided today was the day! I promise to get some pictures up soon and more info about our family. But, it's past dinner time, because I've been setting up this blog, and we have tummies to feed.
Love,
Kristine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world. And congrats again on your news!
Hi Kristine,
Congratulations on your blog! You are going to have so much fun, and the rest of us will enjoy reading everything.
Love, Kathey
Yay! I am very excited that you guys have a blog, and we keep track of all your adventures! Hope you are settling well in Provo. How was Matthew's first day of Kindergarten?
Welcome to the blogging world :) Glad to see you here! Hope all is well in Provo and we can't wait to see you--I'm sure we'll get something arranged soon.
Hey Kristine!
It's good to hear from you. Are you guys getting all settled in at your new location?? Keep me updated! Love, Amber
Can't wait to see your pics and read the updates on life in Provo! We love you!
Post a Comment